SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY POLICY
It is the policy of Viscol a manufacturer and supplier of oils and lubricants to the automotive and general industries, and a collector and processor of used oil, to develop and maintain an Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality program. The program is focused on prevention of pollution, injuries and illness, and the promotion of health and safety actions and attitudes in addition to effective quality management, and in fulfilment of this Viscol will ensure that products and services are supplied to meet their intended purpose and performance criteria as specified by the Customer.
Our Policy is thus constructed to achieve the following Objectives:
- To ensure compliance with all local and national legislation and regulations applicable to our business services
- To provide quality products and a professional service to our Customers
- Consult and communicate with employees.
- Educate the workforce in Health, Safety principles and to identify possible environmental impacts
- Respect our people’s right to work in an environment where they feel risks are adequately controlled.
- Promote the health and well-being of our people
- Measure and monitor environmental health and safety performance and indicators
- Review of the Health, Safety and Environmental policy annually and make available to all employees of the organization and will be made available to the public on request.
- The Policy is used as part of our objective to focus on continual improvement of the effectiveness of our management system.
This is achieved by:
- Empowering the people by means of continual awareness to recognise unsafe situations and report it to Management
- Establishing effective communication channels to avoid the possibility of communication breakdowns due to the diversity of our workforce for all employees and Management
- Ongoing internal and external training of employees in achieving the necessary quality control to satisfy our customer needs.